Create with us at a free intergenerational creative space where everyone is welcome.
On the second Sunday of the month, we host artist-led workshops and other drop-in activities at the URC Hall, 29 Broad St, Stamford PE9 2QH. From craft to urban art, check our Facebook page for announcements of our guest artists.
Venue – URC Hall, 29 Broad St, Stamford PE9 2QH
- Sunday 12th February – with workshop from Artist Korp
- Sunday 12th March – with Artist Sam Roddan
- Sunday 9th April – with workshop from Artist Rose Croft
- Sunday 14th May – with workshop from Artist Tony Nero
- Sunday 11th June – with workshop from Artist Amanda Rigby
Venue – The Shack (The Pavillion) on Recreation Ground Road, Stamford
- Sunday 13th August – with workshop from Artist Lee Mason
Suitable for all ages.
We’re also looking for ‘arty’ volunteers to help out, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, we’d love to hear from you.
Supported by Arts Council England.